Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weekend Trip

This past weekend we had the opportunity to present our ministry at Ripley Baptist Temple in Ripley, WV. We had a wonderful time and were so blessed by the meeting there. The music was amazing and the people were so friendly. After church, we went to Wendy's with the pastor and a few other families from the church. It was so good to be around God's people and get to know them a little better.
We stayed with my in-laws for a few days. Landon had a great time playing with his cousins and getting spoiled! :) He never sleeps very well while we're there, so this morning he slept until about 9:15 and he's already getting sleepy again!
I will begin babysitting a new little girl Monday! She just turned 2 and is alot of fun. I think she will be a good fit for my little crew. I am so grateful for the families that I babysit for. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be able to stay home with Landon. Thank you, Lord, for your many blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment