Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tax Return! :)

We got our tax refund yesterday! Praise the Lord, we are now debt free and we had enough left over to buy Landon some clothes and do some stuff around the house that we have been wanting to do. God is so good to us!
We got Landon some of the cutest clothes. Just little rompers for the summer, but I can't wait to put them on him. One of them says "Major Hunk" and it's camouflage! That's my favorite. We also got him some new shoes, which he desperately needed.
Afterwards, we went to the dreaded grocery store. I hate going there. It always puts me in a bad mood. Anyway, tonight's trip was pretty entertaining with my husband and Landon along. As soon as we walked in the door there was a group of people standing there laughing. Landon thought that he would join in and started laughing right along with them. Then, Dan would push Landon down the aisle, then run after him and tickle his legs. Landon thought that was just hilarious. At first, I was embarrassed. I just knew people were thinking, "Look at that guy acting like an idiot in the middle of the grocery store!" But, then I decided that I really didn't care. They were having a good time and they weren't destroying anything or  hurting anyone. Sometimes we worry too much about what people think about us. I know I do! But, especially with kids, we just have to relax and let them have a good time (as long as they're not hurting anyone or anything, of course).
I'm looking forward to church tomorrow. Can't wait to see what God wants me to learn from His Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment