Thursday, October 13, 2011

My New Love...

I have just discovered pinterest! I'm hooked. I had heard about it before, but didn't really see the point of it. If you want to be inspired or get creative, that's the place to look! I have already seen so many pictures of desserts that I want to try, home improvements I want to do, party ideas for Landon, clothes, shoes, crafts, etc., etc., etc. The list could go on and on. Whoever came up with this is a genius. Why can't I ever think of anything like that?!
In other news, I have started planning Landon's 2nd birthday party! I can't believe he is almost 2 years old. The time has gone by unbelievably fast. The theme is Blues Clues, but I don't want to overdo it. I'll have a few obvious Blues Clues items but I think the rest will be subtle. I'm so excited about it. I have some pictures posted on pinterest (told you I'm in love) if you want to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment